Following certain rules, you can prepare dishes in such a way that they retain their nutritional value, they have not lost valuable vitamins and microelements, they were not dripping grease, a przy tym apetycznym wyglądem zachęcały do jedzenia. Typowy obiad składa się zazwyczaj z kawałka mięsa, potatoes7 and cooked or raw vegetables. But not always, putting it on the table, we realize, the food is too greasy, does not contain vitamins and microelements. Why is this happening? The mistake is this, that although each of us can fry chops, to cook potatoes or carrots, it does it incorrectly. We use the wrong cookware. We only think about the taste of the dishes, and not about health values. Here are a few ways, how to make healthy, and tasty dishes at the same time.
Baking in ovenproof dishes. You can bake meat this way, sausage, vegetables, as well as making casseroles. Dzięki przezroczystym ściankom możemy na bieżąco kontrolować stan potrawy. Warzywa i mięso kroimy na plastry. Put them in layers in a greased dish, sprinkling with herbs, salt and shredded with finely grated cheese.
Bake in the oven until tender. The top layer of cheese should turn golden.
Traditional frying. We put the products on very hot fat, so that their pores immediately close, the juice and its ingredients do not evaporate, and the food is juicy.
They taste best in a pan: schnitzels, chopped cutlets, minced cutlets, steaks, medallions.
liver, salmon slices, halibut, eggplant and zucchini in pieces, but also a carrot, onion and lightly fried red pepper with salt. How is it done:
1. Mięso lub warzywa, seasoned to taste, put on the pan, to hot fat.
2. Smażymy ze wszystkich stron.
3. Warzywa zdejmujemy łopatką z otworami, to drain the fat (meat
put it on a paper towel for a while).
Frying in a wok. Ok that's big, deep frying pan with a rounded bottom. Its advantage is this, that products become soft quickly, and you don't need to add a lot of fat to frying. The wok is best for preparing Chinese food, that is, sliced meat (turkey and chicken breasts, veal cutlets, seafood) with vegetables (celery, for, dymka, mushrooms, carrot, pepper, Chinese cabbage, sprouts). How is it done:
1. Przygotowujemy produkty (they can be marinated in advance and seasoned). Cut vegetables into small strips or bars, meat in small pieces.
2. Rozgrzewamy trochę oleju. At the bottom, fry the harder vegetables and meat first, later soft. After a few minutes, put the finished pieces on the sides, let the fat run off, while frying the next portion.
Choking under cover. It is cooking in an airtight pot in a little water, broth or, for example,. fault. Only the lower part of the raw material is immersed in the liquid, the rest come” in a pair. It is essential, that the juice secreted by meat and vegetables, containing nutrients, does not evaporate, but it is absorbed into the food. What to stew The best for stewing are double pots, but a heat-conducting bottom and a perfectly tight lid. A pressure cooker is perfect for this purpose, shortening the cooking time.
It's good to stew: beans, broad bean, carrot, paprika, zucchini, tomatoes, salmon, poultry, beef and pork tenderloin. How is it done:
1. Mięso lub warzywa lekko podsmażamy w niewielkiej ilości tłuszczu.
2. Przekładamy do garnka, pour water (broth, wine). We cover. Stew until soft.
Baking in a hot air oven. Foods prepared in hot-air cookers or electric combi ovens are juicy and have a crispy crust. How is it done: 1. Season the products to taste or marinate. You can brush the dried pieces of meat and vegetables with olive oil. We put them in the stove or combination cooker, bake until soft.
We can bake fish, slices of meat, cutlets in a piece, ground and chopped, chips, vegetables (also stuffed), cakes and dry fruit, vegetables and mushrooms.
Cooking with steam. It is about this, that the products become soft not in boiling water, but in hot steam, thanks to which they retain their flavor, color and do not lose valuable vitamins and minerals, which dissolve during traditional cooking.
We should steam it: broccoli, cauliflower, green peas, potatoes, carrot, trout, flounder, zander, beef, poultry breast, chicken's thigh. How is it done:
1. Do garnka wlewamy tyle gorącej wody, broth or wine, to fluid on 1-2 cm covered the bottom.
2. Umieszczamy w nim wkładkę do gotowania na parze, and put on it washed and seasoned pieces of meat or vegetables.
3. Cover the pot with a lid or tightly with aluminum foil.
4. First, we cook over high heat, until the liquid starts to boil, then the temperature is reduced to a minimum. The cooking time depends on the size of the raw material, e.g.. large pieces of meat or uncut carrots take longer to cook than smaller pieces.
Types of inserts. Bamboo baskets are the cheapest, stainless steel strainers are more expensive, suitable for a variety of dishes. You can also buy a special electric pot.